Many person know what is tetris. Tetris is a puzzle video game. I play tetris many times per week and I'm very good. Tetris is a random sequence of tetrominoes shapes composed of four square blocks each. They fall down the playing field. The object of the game is to manipulate these tetrominoes to create a complete horizontal line of blocks. When line is created, it disappears and the blocks on this deleted line will fall. The game ends when the tetrominoes reaches the top of the playing field and no new tetrominoes are able to enter.Description: A tetrominoes is a figure made by four square blocks.
109 words
Hello carlouu tchouu tchouu !
ReplyDeleteI really like tetris me too . It's my big pastime.It's so fun to play at this. It's so simple and not be hard to accomplish a big score .
37 words ..
Hello Carl :)
ReplyDeleteI Play tetris too, it's funny when you have nothing to do, but you are always better than me. One day I will beat your record, but it will take time.
Hey Carlo Puertos,
ReplyDeleteI really like tetris as you know.I play often me too and I am really fast too,And I am not bad.WE should do a duel. I will beat you.Because I am Roximus Prime.
I love your blog.
Don't play tetris too often it is a real drugs.