The simpsons is an animated sitcom TV series. It's the story of a family of five person: Homer , Marge, Bart, Lisa and Maggie the baby of the family. This series is a parody of a working class american lifestyle and relate many aspects of the human condition by humor and ridicule. The show is in the fictional city of Springfield. I like this series for his humor but I know that this series sometimes present interesting critiques.79 words
Hello Carlouu !
ReplyDeleteI really like simpsons Tv series . It's so fun and I really like the humour of this tv serie.
I like your text. The picture is beautiful and I really like homer with his beers.
38 words ..
Hi M. Carl,
ReplyDeleteI realy love simpsons.It's a great TV series.I this kind of humour.Simpsons are there for a long time.Futurama is good too.Great text keep working.
It was my last comment!
good bye