This text is about the washroom at school. I don't use it very often because I very dislike public washroom. At school they are not always clean and particulary the boys washroom. I think they can be useful when I'm seek or when I'm about to pee on my pants. To finish I wanna thank this washroom because he was very useful for me two or three times this year.
73 words
Hello carlouu tchouu tchouu !
ReplyDeleteI agree with you. I think that public washroom it's not clean. Your text is so good and the picture is so fun . See you later .
31 words .. ;)
Ha Ha ! Good Picture.You take it for art class :P.I agree with you .Public washroom are durt.It is a good subject and a good text too. It is original .
ReplyDeletewashroom at school are really not clean. I think that I will prefer to do it in my short than in this unclean washroom. There are surely a lot a parasite inside!!
ReplyDelete