Monday, January 11, 2010

Personal entries: My cat

I very dislike my cat. My cat is lazy and he always sleep on my black clothes. This cat is too stupid, he loves my mother and when he can't find he, he stay and cry like that ''Miaou'', sometimes, I have to wake up during the night to stop it. If I could, I would like to kik it out of my house but he is afraid of the outside and my mother want to keep it on my house. For example, last year, I bought a poster of the Simpsons and I put it on my desk. When I came back, I have seen my cat eating my poster.

112 words

3 comments:

  1. Hello carlouu tchouu tchouu !
    My I love cats. every animals are my friend.
    For why you don't have put a picture of your cat Carlou ? I'm sure that it is so beautiful !

    34 words ..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oups I have seen that I was make a mistake on my last comment so I post this comment just for justify my mistake . I don't know if it's ok but it's juste for that . See you later Carlouu tchouu tchou and your text it's beautiful ;)
    50 words ... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Carlou thou thou,I don't very well your cat but It is cute.Don't be so hard with him.Give him a chance to prove to you It is a nice cat.And don't kick Him outside I will call spa.

    ReplyDelete