For me, I like to drink a good cofee every morning. It helps me to be able to perform at school and at work because I can't sleep at school or at work. I don't prefer a kind of cofee to an other, I just like to put a great quantity on sugar on it. I don't drink a cofee every morning but I think this habit can have good effects on me.76 words
Hello carlou tchouu tchouu.
ReplyDeleteIt's still me . I have to put many commentaries so it's your turn to give it .
I don't like the coffee. I think it's not a good drink but I like the scent .
37 words.
I'm not agree with you, I think that coffee is just delicious. I love to drink a hot coffee when I come back from a long day of skiing.
ReplyDeletehélène
Watch out with coffee: it's a drug! it creates an addiction and too much coffee is not that healthy. But I agree, the aroma is so delicious!
ReplyDelete