Racoon is a wild animal but last year, my friend caught a baby racoon and he keep it on his house. Now, it's a domestic racoon. Sometimes, I see my friend with his domestic racoon on the street. This racoon is not agressive and he is so fat. The first time my friend told me that he had a domestic racoon, I didn't believe it, but now I know that it's true.75 words
Cool, I want a domestic raton. it's an animal very intelligent and so cute. If i have one i will call him my little thief.
ReplyDeletehélène
wow! A domestic racoon. Your friend had a nice idea to keep it in his home. It look like to be funny to play with this animal in a house!
ReplyDeleteWhen I was a kid we kept two racoons for one summer. They had lost their mother. I fell in love with them! They were jsut so lovely... We called them Bonny & Clyde! But we had to bring them back to the woods because they kept getting in trouble in the neighbourhood... Your friend manages to keep his in town??
ReplyDelete